Saturday, June 15, 2013

Review of ShirleyJ Gluten-Free Chocolate Brownie Cake


(Photo Source:  shirleyj.com)

Wow!!  This gluten-free brownie cake in a cup is AWESOME!  If I could rate this 12 out of 10, I would!  I will have to settle for 10 out of 10.  Amazing!  I shared a bite with each member of our family and even those who can eat gluten were raving about how delicious it is.  Even though I have eaten gluten-free food for the last 10 years or so, I can still remember the taste of cake with gluten, and this is totally comparable.  It was convenient and fun to make it in a mug.  We had to microwave it an extra 20 seconds, and then it came out perfectly.  I can't get over how it is possible to "bake" something in the microwave.  Cool, huh?  And soooo delicious!

http://shirleyj.com/en/store/products/mugging-gluten-free-chocolate-brownie-cake/

No comments:

Post a Comment