Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Product Review of Pillsbury Gluten Free Pizza Dough; My Pizza Recipe

I was making pizza for a large group a few weeks ago and I needed more than our two large crusts that I make with my pizza recipe.  I decided to supplement with one more small to medium-sized-pizza and to give Pillsbury dough a whirl.  I like my recipe for pizza crust better (a subliminal hint to buy my cookbook).  :)



The Pillsbury pizza crust caused my eyes to light up, however, since it is great to see companies like Pillsbury joining the gluten-free product wagon.  I am rating the crust at 7, since the flavor was quite good, but it was chewy and dense and had a slight after-taste. See my blog post at this link for my pizza crust recipe, and hopefully you will like it so much you will buy my cookbook. :)

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=2036047509040080967#editor/target=post;postID=2120220870250998932;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=29;src=postname


1 comment:

  1. I really like their chocolate chip cookie dough. Since I'm single I can cook 2 or 3 in the toaster oven and not eat more than I should.

    ReplyDelete