Thursday, February 6, 2014

Cookbook Corrections for Second Edition (first 250 copies)

Christmas was coming...and my graphic designer and I were working feverishly on the second edition of my cookbook.  Can you picture trying to add in finishing a cookbook to the busy nature of the Christmas season?  Unfortunately, mistakes seem to be made more often when we are in a hurry or when we are tired.  With that in mind, and since we are not perfect,  (though my graphic designer is nearly perfect and extremely awesome)...here are some mistakes that happened along the way with the printing of the first 250 cookbooks.

1.  Page 42:  Please add a step to heat oven to 350 degrees before baking the bread.

2.  P. 210, Please use the directions from the top recipe for the bottom recipe, as well.  The college student who helped me transfer recipes from Word to InDesign accidentally brought instructions over from another recipe. :)

3.  In the index, the K should be L and the L should be M. 

There are other small errors...but hopefully nothing too major.  Thanks for your support...even with my imperfections. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment