SERVES 6 TO 8
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons cooking oil
1 pkg. Tinkyada® Fettuccine Noodles or Annie Chun's Pad Thai Noodles
2 tablespoons fish sauce
⅓ cup brown sugar
½ tablespoon sesame or peanut oil
2 teaspoons soy sauce
½ teaspoon lime or lemon juice
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon minced garlic clove
1 cup cooked shrimp
2 cups fresh bean sprouts
½ cup dry-roasted peanuts, chopped
1 cup cilantro leaves
1. Slice chicken into cubes while slightly frozen. Fry in cooking oil.
2. Prepare noodles according to package directions. Combine fish sauce, brown sugar, sesame or peanut oil, soy sauce, lime juice, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
3. Remove chicken from frying pan when fully cooked.
4. Beat eggs and scramble eggs in frying pan. Add garlic and shrimp and sauté for several minutes.
5. Add bean sprouts, cooked noodles, chicken, and sauce mixture. Before serving, stir in peanuts and cilantro.
...and here is a link to buy my cookbook on amazon...so you can find lots of other tasty recipes. :)