Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Review of Mrs. Leeper's Gluten Free Chicken Alfredo; Dad's Final Hour

(Photo source:  amazon.com)


Yes!!  Finally...a gluten-free product that our family loves!  This pasta from a box will be a handy item to keep in the pantry.  Our 16-year-old joked that he would eat a box a day when he goes to college.  We rate this a 9 out of 10. 

Next week I hope to post a gluten-free recipe.  It will probably be a recipe with chocolate, since that is what I might need to boost my mood.  My sweet dad passed away and he is finally free from his shuffle/walk and swallowing problems due to Parkinson's Disease.  My husband played some wonderful music for my dad on his i-pad the hour before my dad passed away.  One of the songs was "One More Day," by Diamond Rio.  It was interesting, because my brother turned on his car to come to visit dad the day before my dad died, and this was the song that was playing on the radio.  The words to the song have to do with enjoying one more sunset, turning of the TV, and giving one more hug.  My dad died right as we were listening to "You Raise Me Up," by Josh Groban.  I will always remember my dad, especially when I hear that song.

No comments:

Post a Comment