Friday, August 16, 2013

Review of Glutino Gluten-Free Pretzels

It is nice to have a snack when you travel.  We drove thousands of miles to help our son and daughter-in-law move to Rhode Island and now we are stopping to see some sites on the way home.  I bought a bag of "gluten" pretzel sticks for those in the family who can eat gluten, and a bag of Glutino Gluten-Free Pretzels for my daughter and me.  They were over $6 for one bag, but they have lasted a long time and it helps to have a crunchy snack to stay awake when I am driving.  I was surprised to find out that the gluten-free pretzels were preferred by those in our family who can eat gluten.  They said the Glutino pretzels tasted better and were more crunchy.  I am rating them at 10 out of 10. :)  Yum!

(Photo Source:  google images)

No comments:

Post a Comment