Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Product Review of Glutenfreeda Gluten Free Pizza Wraps; Recipe for Pizza Tortillas

These little pizza wrap is high in price and not worth the money.  I am rating it at 6.  The flavor wasn't great.



I love the convenience of the ever-increasing variety of products in the freezer of many grocery stores that are gluten free. However, I think I will stick with Tortilla Pizza made at home.  These are quick and easy to make, and our kids love them! :)  See the recipe below, which is from page 162 in my cookbook, along with some other great tortilla wraps.

I hope you enjoy it!



TORTILLA PIZZA


Top a corn tortilla with spaghetti sauce, pepperoni or bacon pieces, cheese, and other desired toppings. Put another tortilla on top and fry in small amount of olive oil on both sides until lightly browned and cheese is melted. Cut into pie-shaped pieces and serve warm.









No comments:

Post a Comment