You really need to try this recipe...I promise.
graham cracker crust (see the recipe for this in my next blog post)
8-ounce package cream cheese
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup heavy whipping cream
4.75-ounce box strawberry Junket Danish Dessert
10 to 15 strawberries, sliced
1. Prepare graham cracker crust and press into bottom of a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish.
2. Cream together cream cheese and powdered sugar.
3. Whip cream in a separate bowl until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into mixture of cream cheese and powdered sugar.
4. Drop by small spoonfuls onto crust and spread carefully. Place in fridge.
5. In a saucepan with tall sides, prepare Danish Dessert according to package directions. (I like to use a tall saucepan because Danish Dessert splatters while boiling and it gets on the stove and sometimes burns my wrist.)
6. Allow to cool slightly, then add strawberries. Pour over cream cheese layer. Cover and allow to set up in fridge for 4 to 5 hours.